Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Alson and Maggie's Wedding Dinner #1 part 1

Okay ! At last i start posting this !
super sorry if you waited like thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss looooooooooonnnnnnng
so these few post will be pixs more than words , so yea (:

On the 8th of January , we attended their first wedding dinner who held by the bride's family at Anson
so went to pick sis then of we go
Brought my baby with me (:
*Shades help to cover my naked and sleepy eyes*

The place was kinda small but the food taste GREAT !


Then pixies time !!!!!

Ignore the random guy -.-


To be continued ...................

No comments:

Post a Comment