Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Korean fever , 2NE1 FEVER ♥

Click it :)
안녕하세요 !! Annyoung-haseyo !!
Havin super high fever now ! 2NE1 FEVER !
i can't stop listening to their song
especially Can't Nobody , It Hurts and Go Away !
And my fav of all , DARA !!!!!!!!!
you should ask why cause i want you to know why  LOL
it's all because TaeYang loves Dara so i love Dara !
but it doesn't mean i don't like the others , i love them too :D
They're not like most of the Korean groups which is always cute and only cute
they can really sing especially Bommie !
then if we say dancing , it's Minzy's stuff :D
then rapping , CL 
and Dara is doing the singing part :)

Because i'm havin fever so i try to make myself look more koreanish *ignore those pimples please*
so i found out that Korean girls are not like Japan at all
cause Japan's eye make-up is always about BIG !
but Korean is about length
like Korean's girls love longer eyes and idk why but i love it ! :D
So ?????
Who do i looked like more ??
CL or Dara ???
just improving my make-up skills

DARA ♥♥♥


Back from Penang and have video too ! Stay tuned :)

Song that keep on repeating in my mind like ALL DAY !


No comments:

Post a Comment