Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Monday, June 20, 2011

HuiYee's Sweet 6teen celebration

A late post that happened on 9th June :)
try to post as fast as i can and i didn't even edit my pix :(
so if the pixs are not in quality then i'm super sorry :P

get back to the topic
It's my bastiee HuiYee's big day ! Happy Sweet 6teen dear ! :D
so we went for a lil celebration at ioi that day  *PS : my 4th day in ioi :P *
and before that day
i was busy preparing the cream for my cupcakes since i've done the cupcakes and i only left the cream part ;)
i was wondering making puddings for her since she loves pudding that much but too bad i failed to make it :(
so i'll do what i know that is CAKES !
lucky i did not fail making the creams *big claps for me !*
we didn't tell her bout it and we still lie to her that we didn't plan to buy her cake and i guess she's a lil upset ;)
hehees , sorry dear .. but we still love you harrrr *winks*

we went to buy movie tickets first
and i went to ShiLin to buy a Vsoy since my stomach is super empty :P
since the movie is starting at 1 something
so we went for our brunch :)
WONG KOK ! and due to her birthday , we got the free big milk tea :D


then when they was eating and so on .. i quietly went to prepare the cupcakes :D
heheees , pretty right ? :D
HOMEMADE CUPCAKES BY ME !!!!!!!! *wide smile :)*

see how happy she is !

then we quickly went for our movie , DYLAN DOG !
great movie starting with BrandonRouth , THE SUPERMAN ! omo , he's super hot in this movie and i rated 4/5 *winks*

then to my 3rd time in a roll RedBox !
nothing much to say just lets pix talk :D
My fav pic 
I'm bringin sexy back :) i used to sit in front when it's my turned and idk why xD

Okay , have to end my post here due to tuition so tata ;)
end my post with this pic 
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment