Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Helloe 2010 and Buhbye 2009 =S

Stiil got some hours then we're goin' to get old one year jorrrr > <
and horrrr
I'm goin' to miss you ~! 2009~~~~



Okay lets start with today morning woke up at 8 [damn early > <] then get ready dulu

My look for the day

then 9 something marmie fetch me go IOI there
but suddenly she say go bank dulu okay~ *cauz AhLuii and BouBuii also haven out
so i still got time
then i reach there
then i went to OldTownWhiteCoffee there wait them and also have a drink, Honey Ice Lemon~! *siup*
then when they found me
we go to 7-11 to buy something
then we went to the bus stop to find a taxi
then a Indian driver called us but when he say the price
RM20 too expensive
then we do like pasar there
we start with RM15 then he said cannot then we said RM16 then he said RM17
OKAY ~
then off we go




Reached there then we go MCDonale there to eat something
then we went toilet to take picha~ > <
but i never take lala
all at AhLuii and BouBuii's phone there
hehe
then we went out there to wait for AhLuii's BAOBIAO = =
then walk here wak there luuu



[Skip]



AhLuii 2 o'clock need to reach home
but and 1 something her parents call her and call her 55 go home jorr
then we terpaksa needa go back early
we went up to da taxi and we stopped at AhLuii's house there
then I went to BouBuii's home and mo here mo there
until 3 something we went to the bus stop there and wait for the bus to go to IOI
AGAIN~
this time we go there Cheong-K nahhhh lalala
some picha will let you know I HEART HER

ANTI WUZHUN
BouBuii FEN~!


Got two~




went home and do some BBQ mashmellow








I'm at ShiWen's house now
cauz mua home nobody
so i scared
then i come over and sleep over
then suddenly
a lil' XIU KEONG come out
the brave ShiWen pergi kill it
wahh
i laugh like helllllll~~~~






Okay lahhh
i wanna go oii oii jorrrrr
buhbye and HAPPY 2010 YEAR =)

No comments:

Post a Comment