Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm CYC 32~!

On the 26th of December
I went to Wisma FGA to celebrate mua lovely Christmas there
have lots of fun~!
although i'm wearing a K-style shoes XD
kinda funny


Dad fetch me, AhLuii and ShiWen to IOI at 4:30
but because of the heavy rain
so we can reach there by time but actually we must reach there by 5:30 = =
then we went to the toilet to make our shoes dry
becauz the rain make our shoes wet LMFAO
then
we went to 7-11 to buy our phone credits then went up to the bus
we wait for kinda half and hour then only the bus start the journey


My look for that night




We reach there and i started to change mua shoes with AhLuii
becauz her shoes K-style jorr > < '' then we went to the hall before they start.. CAMWHORE-ing
ShiWen and Me
Me and Janice [AhLuii]



That day was great and i have to say it loud
I'M A PART OF THE GOD FAMILY~!!!!!
yesh~! I AM~!


Reached home save and sound

Stickers for that night~! [I haven take them off.....x)]




Oh yah~
I'VE FINALLY WATCHED ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 2
I love them
The Chipettes sings
I'm a single lady
I'm a single lady~~~

1 comment: