Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Monday, March 29, 2010

I hate the time when results are coming out


Garh~! ( Ignore mua stupiak face~! x) )




Recently...
I'm happy that exams are over
although it's just the first exam in this year
but still happy lahh
but
i don't like the time when teachers are giving back us the paper
and also i don't wanna see the RED RESULTS~! damn it
i got mua Maths paper and i'm damn-bloody-stupiak hate it~!
i just got 26 over 100
damn lah~!
but i'm happy for mua BM although it's just 44 marks ^^''
tell you the truth
i never pass my BM test since i just step in the secondary school loh
so i'm kinda happy for it
LoL
my Science lerrrr... Pass luu
lucky i didn't fail~! x)
but i'll try my best to improve more~!!!
i'll try~! (=



wanna ' chase show ' liaw
hahaar
marmie not at home~!! XD
buhbye~



To someone,

Please!!
shut your fucking-bloody-asshole mouth lahh!!
don't think we're scared of you!!
and also don't even think that you can get her!!
BULLSHIT lah you!!
don't think that you are so so so brave wohh!!
you are just AN ANT ON THE FLOOR!!
just a step then you'll die like a fucking-idiot-sohai that no one cares only!!
so!!
just shut the fuck up you bullshit mouth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment