Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm LATE

Me with messy hair~!! XP




Recently i slept at 1 or 2 in the midnight to ' chase ' the show
then
i always have not enough sleep and i also wake up at 6:45 or 6:50 in the morning
shitz~!
ShiWen's going school at 7 ++ lahh
but horr
luckily i'm good in rushing technique ~!!!
ahaha~~ XD
but when i went in to the car also blur blur
teacher teaching also will ' fishing ' luu~~~ > <




I really miss sports alot~!
i'm not even exercising for one minute lehhh~~~~~!!!!
I'M NOT HEALTHY LIAW~~ T___________T
tomorrow having PJ lehh
hope it's not raining and hope the boys will leave half court for us luu~~ > <




Gotta go now~~
BuhBye~!!!!
米修米修~~

No comments:

Post a Comment