Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I just miss you




I want you to know
That it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
Someone's gotta go
























I felt strange when you're not there...
I felt weird when i never see you...
I felt lonely when i never heard you...
I felt uncomfortable when i never msg w/ you...
I Just Feel I'm Not Me When I'm Facing All These Problems
I'm Useless
I'm Sorry
I'm Tired

I'm Emo
I Wish That You Can Come In Front Of Me Just Saying Hi or Just Wave Your Hand
It's Already Enough For Me

I wish i can be more stronger
I wish time flows back
I wish you're here

And i wish i could stop here...







END

No comments:

Post a Comment