Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Friday, April 16, 2010

School rules Suxkz



I feel like recently my post is all 'bout unhappy and anger type
i'm sorry~
this post is also a f*cking post
i apologize if you hate me
SORRY











I saw most of the SMKBL girl student's FaceBook profile have this

( Click it to put it larger )
I just put YoongWei's one
Hope you don't mind darlinq... >____<

Her brother is a Form 2 pengawas in our ' beloved ' school
and today all teachers went for meeting early in the morning
LoL
they just discuss all f*cking dicipline problems
they used kinda 2 periods of the time to JUST discuss all these f*cking problems
Pn.Lau also told us the we should change our uniforms back after PJ time
Damn you!
PJ shirt is not school shirt meh?!
or you just want the toilet is full of people and we ppl can't go and have our recess time?!
don't you have a mind~?!

or you have a mind but it's full of shitz?! BOO!
( I'm not scolding Pn.Lau because i know she's just telling us but i think it's not her idea... I wish so... > < )
they say if they saw any of us walking in PJ shirt after recess...
they will just write our name down


Back to the topic about US~!
GIRLS~!
' Pin our hair without a lil' tiny hair coming out? '
You better say all girls shave all our hair~!
don't make such rules when you think that it can works~!
i would tell you that
IT WON'T
just concentrate in our school is better
cauz our school is freaking CACAT~!


Just Keep your f*cking mouth SHUT~!











END

No comments:

Post a Comment