Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Friday, April 30, 2010

Love's like COFFEE


Love is really like coffee
if you never add any sugar
it taste bitter
if you add too much of sugar
it will be very very sweet !
so...
if you add more feelings to your relationship
it will be sweet and warm
if you never even care about it
you will not feel sweet or even happy with the relationship












I found out kinda lot's of couple break up this year !
it reminds me of the year of tiger
cause it's ' FU NIN ' --- ' FU DIAO DIAO '
LoL
i know some of you doesn't understand what i'm talking
but never mind
i understand then can liaw
XD












I wish i could have a cup of ' over sweet ' coffee
i'll plus oil !
hehees








I'm having my new lens next week ! max excited !







...

No comments:

Post a Comment