Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Coffee or Tea ?


I have no idea what to do with the title
it just ' POP ' out in the mind suddenly
and i just drank coffee ! XD
so that i won't sleep during having tuition
LMAO









It's just a normal day with a normal girl living in a normal world !
nothing much to say
but i feel like i want to blog nao !
see ! how much i love you bloggie ! i love you ! x)
i just ordered a new lens from MeiChyii JieJie
woots !
i going to PokKai liaw loh ! >_______________<
hahaas
but i really want to buy more ! i really do !
anyone who have a lot of money and don't know how to spend ?
you can give me ~ because i just know the way to spend it ! XD

or just tell me where can i have a job that it suits me
i need the work on Saturday and Sunday one ~~
i need to work
i need CASH $$
i really need them
A LOT !













I Miss You !









...

No comments:

Post a Comment