Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hey Mama


It's Saturday but we have school replacement
ish !
but it's still fun

Woke up in the morning and i received a msg from Brandon
huh? Form4 not don't have school replacement meh?
then when i reach the staircase
I SAW HIM and WARREN
LoL
i'm like shock !
* for some reason lah
then only he tell me why he came to school
LoL
hahaa



DolinBaby ! i kissed you !



I'm practicing my TingTing just now and i felt it's kinda hard
* it reminds me of Rihanna's [ So Hard ] LoL
but it's still fun ! YAY






My phone have expired liaw ! so can't reply your msg ~ paiseh ~ >____<









P/S : I Miss You now ! >______________<




...

No comments:

Post a Comment