Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Friday, April 23, 2010

Return to Africa 2010

Helow my world, my friends, and my readers
this topic suits for guys ! YAY
haha
IT'S THE FIFA WORLD CUP
all guys love that and so do girls !

I'm actually not a huge fan of the soccer
at first
i thought that it's kinda annoying because you will think that ' why are they having fun for just chasing a ball and runing here and there? what's so nice bout it? '
then
when i start to know soccer
the time i start to watch soccer as a soccer fan
i start to get into it
yesh ! i swear !
i usually watch soccer more then basketball
playing basketball is my love but when it comes to watch ppl competition
i prefer soccer !
hahaa
you guys must be feeling strange and don't know what i'm trying to say
just forgive me !
My lil' brother is a huge fan of Manchester United, i think >___<
he loves Ronaldo as well
durh ! all people love Ronaldo ! rite?
but some of you prefer DavidBeckham
hahaa
although he's not playing soccer for quite some times






I've forgotten which radio station is giving out passes to let you fly there to see it LIVE
if i'm not mistaken
i think it's FlyFM
try to listen to it !
try to get it !








...

No comments:

Post a Comment