Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oww SHiTZ


It's already midnight and i'm still here
it shows that i love my baby bloggie much much MUCHIE
hiak hiak
i went to bed at 4 something in the morning yesterday
haha
crap! pimples are getting out again like OMG
Holly Mama~!






Just chat whit my ex-percussion senior,Sathaesan on FaceBook
i called him lil' chicken in tamil everytime i saw saw him last year during school time
hiak hiak~!
he's a really kind and also the most important
HANDSOME GUY~! * eyes turning into stars~! *
he's the first Indian handsome guy i've ever saw and spoke and be friend with in my whole life
i mean... he's way to handsome!! * hahaa... I gone wild! *
he's also very friendly lah dude
he's cute and funny enough to be friend with
emmhmm..
why am i talking about him?? i really gone wild~!
shitz~!
haha
anyway~
i miss you lil' chicken~! XD







Stress for projects, homeworks and exams
i'm goin' to have an exam at my tuition center
OMG
i'm goin' to fail! >_________<
help me~!
projects are way to hard for me
because imma lazy-to-find-data person
you get it?? haha
homeworks are like mountain high because i never do some of the homeworks that teacher gave long long time ago...
i admit! imma really really lazy student
im sorry~~ XP












I think it's time for me to go to bed now
Ciaoz.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment