Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back from UH









Hey ! Umm back !
just back from hospital to visit the doctor
yes. . it's my lil' toe-y again
but it don't cost for a lil' tiny coin from us
but the petrol is a problem
traffic jam all over
LoL
went home late because i and some friends was trap in the classroom for 25 minutes i think
haha
we are trap there because we never do our stupiak karangan in time
but me and some others friends never even wrote a word
haha
imma bad bad girl
but it's really a blank lah ! = =
okay ~ back to the topic
we reach there late but never mind
i still get my lil' check-up
then we waited for erm. . 1/2 hours i think
then the doctor gave a date and gave me medicine AGAIN !
shitz !
i haven even finish the last 10++ medicine and now she gave me A BOX of it !
LoL
are you kidding me ?!
umm gonna die after eating all that ! shitz !
haizz
have to get ready for tomorrow
cause
Pn. Esther gonna scold us tomorrow again ! I think ... XD

















...

No comments:

Post a Comment