Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Medicine ❤ Me


I recently found out that these few days horr
all medicine love me
but the main point is
I DON'T LOVE YOU, MEDICINE !
i really hate swallow medicine
really really hate ! hmph !
but all medicine came and find me in a time ! shitz !
i felt sorry for my throat ~ LoL
when i was at school
i ate two medicine after recess time
suddenly
i felt that i can't breathe in quite some time
i suffer from it
i can feel that the medicine is like stuck at my throat
LoL ! why is swallowing medicine so hard for me ??
but then i slept for 1 period of English lesson
or i can say it's more than 1 period ? hehees
i didn't even finish the homework that English teacher gave
I'm sorry Pn. Siti ~~~
i still lied teacher that i never bring my book ! LoL
then when i woke up
i felt that my heartbeat it pumping kao kao !
i feel like dieing that time ! * touch wood touch wood ! *
anyway
i'm okay now ! =)
but i really wanna shout out that. . .
I DON'T LIKE YOU MEDICINE
ALTHOUGH
YOU LIKE ME !!!


















...

No comments:

Post a Comment