Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blame on ME



















Moody day ! I hate today ! I really hate today ! Why did all this things happen on me ?! Why me ?! I felt sorry for my babes . . . I really not don't want to tell you babes about me and XX de thing . . . Is XX ownself call me don't tell anyone . . . but . . . I really feel suprise that what he did ! I'm just sorry . . . Really sorry . . . and W H O . . . I don't wanna tell you this thing because i don't want the trouble get worst when the 1st trouble is not settle yet . . . Let's just blame all the troubles on me . . . It will be better . . . At last, I'm sorry babes and W H O for making such decision . . . I Love You babes and W H O . . .

































...

No comments:

Post a Comment