Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hey Soul Sister !

I look so fake in the picture above ! >___<


No idea with the title again ! sorry ~~~



Just came back from IOI with my dearest Fen
we went there because she need a hair cut at e3
oww ~
she's so pretty dude ! I LOVE YOU
after that
went IOI to buy my lens's medicine
then we went to LittleTaiwan to have a drink
then GOSSIP !
girls mahh ! can't live without gossip ! hehees
then marmie called me two three times liaw ! x(
always ask me why haven come back
then go to the bus stop luu
shitz ! we waited for 1 hour i think ! hmph
but we reach home sound and safe =)
lucky marmie dadie not scolding
hiak hiak !























My auntie just got coma this morning
lucky she wake up liaw =)
auntie ! get well soon ! =)














I love you W H O ! ^^









* ignore i used the ' shitz ' word again ! paiseh ! >____<














...

No comments:

Post a Comment