Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Monday, May 24, 2010

R.I.P hairryyyyyy


To all Form3 guys in SMKBL
can't help anything with it
but i can help for praying your precious hairry !
hiak hiak !
when i say the teachers helping the guys to cut
i felt like i'm the one who is standing there letting teacher to cut ! >___< style="font-style: italic;">OMG ! i beg you not to cut too short ! PLEASEEE !!
when their hair is like cutting and falling
my hearts felt very ' sour ' loh !
but lucky they're not me ! * pheww !
but Pn.Siti told us that next week is our turn ! Oh shit !
i gonna buy lots of pin dy ! AHHHH !!!

To ChanWai , Pity you and your hair . . but never mind ! they'll long de lah ~ we will teman your hair to be long de ~ so. . SMILE ! =)



Finally i hantar mah Sejarah folio liaw ! Yaybie !
thx ShiWen for helping ! muack muack muack ! hiak hiak



Hey ! my school band is having a mini concert !
we need CASH $$ !!!!!! so please attend ! =)
i'm playing TingTing that day too ! so please help us ! =)
for more information CLICK HERE












...

No comments:

Post a Comment