Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gaduh ?


I'm in a moody mood in school today
i never talk more like last time because something happened yesterday
i argued with my marmie yesterday
she mistaken me for a long time and today she even say me this and that !
What The ?! she also use money to ' press ' me !
who did she think i am ?! a pub dancer ?! a prostitute ?!
YOU'RE MY MUM !
i know i'm not that good like sis
i know i'm not a guy like brother
but i'm your daughter !

you just simply wronged me and then you still shout so loud at me
i just want my right back !
you love brother more than me
you care brother more than me
you can not love me
you can not care me
but you can't ' bully ' me !

i cry like hell yesterday night until when i woke up today
i saw me in the mirror with my eyes bengkak like hell !
my double eyelids also hilang ! oh shitz !



Schooling time is as usual but today something happened in our class
fighting ! LoL
they even start to throw chairs
one of the chairs accident-ly hit KaiHui's back ! kesian her !
hope she'll be fine ~










Mah cute cute HotelCity !
I hate when a room is haunted ! because the ' wooo ~ woooo~ ' sound is freaking me out ! but their adorable ! XD







...

No comments:

Post a Comment