Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Saturday, May 29, 2010

When mum and dad are not at home


Mum and dad went up to Ipoh yesterday with mah lil' brother to send grandma home
ant left me and mah elder sister at home doing nothing
actually we decided to go for a movie at IOI but it rained ! LoL
so we called MacDonald !
muahaha ! i'm so damn happy lorh !
know why ??????
cause i ordered 2 sets of Filet-O-Fish and + the tax fees are RM 21.80
then when i pay the delivery guy RM 30
he gave us back RM 28.20 ! WTF
that time i was blur ! but i don't make a sound and i quickly rush back to the house and tell sis about this
we two are so damn lucky loh ! cause our dinner just cost us RM 1.80 leh !
this time MC rugi a lot liaw ! * sorry ~ XD
and i told mah sis that maybe our house address will be black listed in their list
haha
after eating
marmie called from Ipoh and asked us what we ate and i told her these ' case ' and she laugh ! XD
then she call me to go ShiWen's house to overnight there because sis is going back to school and she scared the delivery guy came to our house and ' revenge ' !
harhar ~ but i never go lah
cause their going to Ipoh as well to attend a wedding dinner
so yesterday i played the lappie ( * laptop ) for the whole night and until 0500 in the MORNING i only have mah rest
guess where i slept ??
COUCH ! i don't dare to sleep alone in mah bedroom with nobody's home !
i admit ! i'm a scary cat ! = =
then i woke up at 1300 ++ today and waited for mah sis to come back from school because we decide to go for a movie again
but then
she came back late and it rains again ! ISH !
then we made a call to PizzaHut
after eating
the rubbish was left on the table right beside me now ! XD
so. .
when mum and dad are not at home
the house would be like a rubbish bump !
don't come mah house if my mum and dad are not at home ! XD











I miss You !
















...

No comments:

Post a Comment