Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Monday, July 12, 2010

Coolnest of SriSedaya




Yesh . a delay post . hope you guys don't mind . =)

Their school looks special cause it looks like a factory =)



Get our seats and we have HotDogBreads ! x)

I have no idea why am i opening my mouth @________@
Idk whos mouth is that ! LOL * Spot MeiFen ! =)
She says eating HotDogBreads must eat the bread then the hotdog ! XD
Anak perempuan I ! comel betul ~!
Disgusting hair ! eww !
When Spain supporter meets Germany supporter .

Before the concert starts . we sang Negaraku . = =

Kids behind us are adorable when they sang Negaraku but they're annoying ! ish !

Some speech by dunoh-who-are-they . =)

The opening session shocked me ! O______O
got spotlight lah ~ lazer lah ~ the sound sistem was like WOW and it's all much more better than our school !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the opening . the show starts . the begin by some cute kinder garden student . dancing dunoh-what-dance .


Umbrella dance then .


HipHop dance by Form1 nd 2 guys . =)

A lil' video of them .

Then some lil' kids dancing ballet ! so cute ! got video too ! XD

Then dunoh-call-what dance .

Then 5 guys sang some songs . They don't sound good . erhemm


Then a lil' M'sia traditional dance .

Then the last one is the best but not the best . =X


Then go back school and be a good student . boring . =(







...

No comments:

Post a Comment