Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sick =(




Yesh . idk why i'm always sick this year .



Suffering from stomach ache at first . then fever . then vomit again . i ate MeeHon for the whole day . can't eat other food . i never went to school today too . i miss my classmates . i miss my babes . i miss him . idk can i go out with my classmates for celebrating Shan and my earlier birthday on this Saturday . i feel so sick  !




Gonna take my bath nao . hope i'm okay tomorrow . =)





...

No comments:

Post a Comment