Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

20102010 ♥

Hey readers .
It's 20102010  yesterday
AWESOME DATE !
i have nothing special to do on that day but went for a movie with friends
童眼 3D aka The Child's Eye
it's a horror movie and i think it's so so scary although my friends said it's not-so-scary-movie
i felt supah scary because it's in 3D 
those ghost or something scary will like pop out in front of you
and me and 2 of my friends only scream in the cinema
but overall , i scream the most in the cinema
i felt so strange why that ppls in cinema wont scream ???
aren't they afraid ???
but then
when the movie ends
lights on
i can see lot's of ppl turn to back and looked at me
lols  
i was so embarrass to see kinda all ppl staring at you with some idk-what-to-call-strange-eye
The movie is about 6 friends , went to Thailand and story starts in a hotel .
and the actress are RainieYang , ElanneKwong , ShawnYue
and yes !
lots of them says ElanneKwong is supah prettay in that movie
i love her big eyes and she have sexay boday ! 
but not as sexay at MganFox larh !

Haven watch ?????
watch it now !
remember not to watch in 2D but 3D
cause i heard some of them said that 2D is only an Okay
but 3D it an Awesome !
oh ya 
bring a small pillow along too !  =)



3 comments:

  1. leaving my footprint here.. drop me ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mizi a.k.a SKELERTOR - Thanks . =)
    Ken - Ya . Me too . It's my first time watching ghost movie in the cinema with 3D ! x))

    ReplyDelete