Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Simple eye makeup tutorial =D

Only 6 steps and you can go out for dating ! =)
PS - It's my first tutorial so please don't mind and leave me comments  =)

What you need : Foundation , Light brown eye shadow , Grey eye shadow , Eyeliner , Mascara , 1 Fake lashes
Only foundation
Apply light brown eye shadow that matches your skin tone all over you eyelids and the lower lids
Apply grey eyeshadow on your eyelids but not whole of them . and half on your lower lids
EYELINER ! *don't apply to thick because it'll make your eyes look smaller !
Mascara time ! =)
Cut a fake lashes into half
Then stick it on the back of each eye

Done for the eyes but remember your blush and lips !
70% done !
20% for tie-ing a messy bun and style yourself !

And the last 10% is ..... POSING !
I hope this can help . will try more !
You can wear grey or brown lens for this makeup 
need your comments to improve !
so please comment !!!! thanks  =D



2 comments:

  1. lol, i think this is hard for me xDD i really noob in make up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ! It's actually easy if you understand . =)

    ReplyDelete