Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Clean eye make tutorial

I love those model that advertise skin cares like LeeSinj , Qiqi , Vivian and much much more
their make ups are really really simple and they look beautiful as well
i tried to make those eye make but i failed
cause i have no fair skin like they do
so i tried this out .
still okay for me and i think it's okay for some beginners too
thrust me . it's much more easier than the one i posted on the last few post ! =)

What you need - Light eye shadow , Light brown eye shadow , Brown eyeliner , Mascara 

Only foundation and eyebrows done . 
PS : Marmie doesn't let me to shape my brows and please just ignore my shitty eyebrows =X

Use light and not-so-clear-but-still-can-see eye shadow and apply to your eyes . 
not forgetting your lower lids , apply the whole lover lids !
Then use light brown eye shadow ( really really light one ) and apply it under your double lids and half of your lower lids .
EYELINER is my love ! 
Use brown eyeliner because it'll be more natural and only apply to your inner lids and for the lower lids too
Mascara at last ! 
*don't apply too thick for the mascara =)
Not forgetting the blusher and lips !
Pin the front hair up and wore a simple dress 

Not done when we haven pose !

All done ! how izit ???? 
simple right ???? =)
i hope you girls enjoy !  


2 comments: