Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Monday, November 1, 2010

Time flows

Just a blink of an eye
it's November now
supah fast
i can't catch up too
i started my tuition today for Form4
and what the hell are they thinking ?
we just done our PMR and now they say we have to concentrate on  SPM
lols
what a joke
although it's real
but just give us some time for relaxing dude
we're having honeymoon now and after this year we have to gambateh like hell
but what they did is breack our honeymoon -.-
never mind
i still think positive because i can rather going to tuition but not shaking my legs at home doing nothing
right ???

So on last Friday
we , 3C went to school because we needa have some memoriable time and pictures
because we're going to separate into different classes next year
*so sad . i wanna stay with them for my whole life ! =(
some pictures will tell we are good friends ! =)
  I LOVE YOU 3C 
although we're like not-so-serious-when-studying in class
but we're still like 1 Malaysia !
we are close to the Indians or Malays
although we argue or sad
we still care about each other 
so 3C
let's our friendship continues ! don't make it stop and NO FULL STOP !


Okay
i've got a job at DaiTong but it's only on Saturday and Sunday
*thanks to Brandon for helping me ! =)
and i think i'm gonna have my first interview for tomorrow at IOI for another job
hmmm ...
kinda nervous now =X
anyway , Wish Me Luck ! ;)
oh ya ! not forgetting !
good luck for starting to work at the fair tomorrow guys ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment