Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan , Stay Strong

I know the whole world's tv news , newspapers and everyone's mind is about Japan
if you doesn't know what happened , YOU SUCKS and YOU DON'T DESERVE LIVING IN THIS WORLD
Japan's earthquake has reached the level of 9 and it's horrible
it's effecting Sabah , Sarawak , Philipines , Brunei and more
and Japan now is the worst
many people died because of it
but they doesn't want to end it up like this
why do god wants us to suffer ?
but what i'm mad is when i'm watching news
i'm mad of people who end their life because of blah blah blah
didn't they know life is great ? 
some people wish to survive but they can't
so peoples , appreciate life !

Everyone's worrying about Japan and so do i
im also worrying bout my mother because she's in Sabah now
and what makes me more worry is
SHE DIDN'T BRING HER PHONE THERE  wtf -.-
she has a very bad habit is she loves leaving her phone behind
but she arrived there safely today afternoon
thank god !

Pray hard for Japan !
Pray hard for the world !

Pray hard for peoples who needs help !
Pray hard for people who we love !
Pray hard for the future !
Pray hard for OURSELF !

Japan , Stay Strong !
Mother Nature , Stay Strong !

No comments:

Post a Comment