Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

RM60,000 Waiting for you at Hitz.fm

Garh ! I'm missing my hair 


I love money $$
You love money $$
Everyone loves money $$

and every time there's a "money" word sounds , my mind and eyes would turn KECHING $$$
and now
hitz.fm is giving out RM60,000 cash easily !
so whatchu waitin for ?!

I'm a radio bitch sometimes cause i always listen to radio moreover i listen to songs in my phone
i hate listening to songs which always repeating and repeating and after sometimes i'll hate that song
so i never put my fav song as my alarm and the reason is because i hate waking up and when the song calls me to wake up i would be " can you just shut up for a second ?! " so , yea :X
okay , random i know
so among all the djs
i love JJ and EAN the most !
JJ on the left and Ean on the right
they're the dj for Hitz.fm Morning Crew
now , they're having a simple contest to win yourself RM60,000
have your mind and eyes turn keching $$$ now ??
mine , YES !
i was imagining how awesome to have those cash in my both hands and spending them to buy what i want
owwwwwwwwwwwwwww *bang walls*
but if you want it to be really in your hands but not imagining them
only few steps and you'll be able to win away those keching keching $$$$$
1. Be the first caller through when you hear the cue to call (03 9543 3311)
2. Choose the amount that you wanna win (RM100/RM500/RM1000)
3. Guess the celebrity that JJ and Ean are talking to
4. And if you guess it correctly , YOU'LL GET THOSE CASH !!!
Easy enough ?
if you still doesn't know how to join it 
JJ had made a tutorial 

you can also go to this website for more information 


So, Good Luck !


PS : Idk why are my words gettin smaller and smaller..ish

No comments:

Post a Comment