Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

030511 ♥

Hellow ♥
i'm back i'm back !
decide to blog cause i have nothing to do since i'm suffering from stomach ache this morning till now :(
so i'll blog something i did recently in the pass April :)

So , it was a big day for all Christian because it's Easter Day on 23rd April
and it's my second time celebrating this event at FGA CYC
i'm not a Christian but i went there to know friends , to learn something , to get crazy , to release my stress and more ! it was a great night cause it's my very virgin getting super high like jumping up and down , screaming freedom-ly HAHAHA who cares :P
My sweetheart ♥ a.k.a Wenn 
The cute one and emotional one a.k.a YoongWei 
yours truly :D

On 26th April
our school as the host for the MSSD basketball
and it was final that day !
everyone was curious about the match and the ending
the most excited match was PBP vs Seksyen 3 under 18 boys
i love this match overall and i think it ends perfectly but most of them are not happy with it
cause Seksyen3 lost the champion again :(
but they did really well ! Like REALLY :D
PBP under 18 boys with their coach and also their champion cup :)
if you're wondering why they show the "4" sign with their hands , it's because it's their 4th year champion :)
so , could you imagine why Seksyen 3 guys were so upset huh ? it's also their 4th year 1st runner-up  :X
Nigel and Mander
Pulled this two dude to take picture with me , or should i say i forced them :P
they're super cute with their face and their height ! me likey ♥♥
and because of it , my skin tone turned uneven :(


30th April , LAST DAY OF APRIL 
went for working at the evening but before that , me and Fen went IOI to search for BingBing's present :)
Went to Secret Recipe before that because my mouth is kinda itchy and  she's hungry :P
then we continued to find the presents and we decided to buy a lens for BingBing
meet up my cute lil' carrot at SoxWorld :D
Us ♥
yours truly :)
And BYE BYE APRIL :D


1st May :D
woke up late but i still manage to get ready for work :D
went for BalloonBuzz @ USJ Taipan to help my cousin's wife
didn't take any picture of there since i'm working :D
only this , of course :D SPONGEBOB ERASER with different poses ! so cute huh ? ;)
and before i left , cousin promised to give me a Spongebob balloon and he really did !
 we looked alike huh ;P Thankiew cousin Alson and Maggie ♥♥
Sis wanna take a picture with him too :)
Best part of course , THE SALARY :DD



Okay , i'll end this post here now :D
not forgetting to announce that me and my sis made a Vlog so stay tune :)

No comments:

Post a Comment