Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Vlog with Hsin :)

Here's the Vlog !
yay to us cause we're too boring and we was playing the webcam then suddenly she asked "why not a Vlog ?"
then i was like "err .. okay~" HAHAHAHA
it's very funny to us and i also hope that ya'll enjoyed it :)
and still , HAPPY MAMA's DAY ! ILY MAMA CHANG :D
Ignore those hearts if you felt annoyed but what i have to say is i can't stand my love towards the prettay woman in the picture above :P

 


Wanna share some k-songs that i recently hear like every time ! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment