Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Friday, May 20, 2011

Baby let's take it slow ♥

Annyeong :D
i started the same word "sorry" in my recent post for not updating a lot
but this post .....
i will be saying it too :P
supper sorry for not updating mah bloggie due to exams  :(

Kay
have to apologize once more for our Vlog
cause the audio is not good
most of them can't hear what we're sayin
as sis says , We'll Improve :D

MAIN TOPIC !
TAEYANG IS OFFICIAL 23 YESTERDAY ! 
Happy 23 Birthday YoungBae oppa ♥♥♥♥♥
Stay hot ! and we love you ♥♥♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment