Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Late post for 140511 ♥

Helloww  i'm supper sorry that i delayed this post for 2 weeks time cause it's exams week and i'm havin exams for 3 weeks time .. AND IT'S THE THIRD WEEK NOW *mad happy :D * and ends on this thursday .. hoorayy !
okay , so i'll do this post easy with pix and end up "pretty-ly" LOL




It was a Saturday morning and i was rushing to an extra class for AddMaths and History at me tuition centre , then rush home to prepare and dolled myself in within 1 hours before they start the journey back to Ipoh .. i was wondering what shirt to wear on that day but i choose 2 outfits and snap and compare which one better .. but still , i can't decide .. so i called Wenn for some help and thank god she choose one of it , Thanks my love  :D
Taadaa :D
PS : i looked like an angel in the pic above huh ? HAHAHA AND WHAT ?! Spot BigBang ?? *winks*
didn't put on lashes and lens because we still have 2 hours ++ to reached there .. so i just put them on when we reached there :D


After sleeping and eating in the car .. we finally reached YEY !
i was super hungry of course so went in and waited for food :P
but of course some cam-whore lah :D
the forcing expression -.-
I was in a good mood plus Hsin sis didn't make it due to exams so i join with the always-annoying-cousins camwhoring and blah blah :)


The dinner starts with serving us saopao , means long-life-pau .. something like that lah :P
small saopao(s) inside a big saopao :D
i skipped some of the foods cause i'm kinda busy eating :P


More pix !!
same age but different size and my bro is happy with this pic cause he looks thin beside him HAHAHA
supper cute and delicious cake :P

Narh , i know it should be a short post but it's still not goin to end here :P
last part before everyone leaves :)


continue with pix of us , i mean US :)
my fav pic cause i looked a bit like angmoh here 
i love this too , looks like i'ved used fisheye effect on it ;)


Kay , that was our day ! and i shall end my post with one last pic of ME ! :D
STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT POST :D 
exoh

No comments:

Post a Comment