Nuffnang Malaysia

About Me

My photo
I'm not a good blogger although I ♥ to blog ! But bloggie is always opening the ' web-door ' for you when you feel bored ! I'm not good in making friends but I ♥ friends ! My FB is always for me to make new friends ! So add me up ! =) Please help to click on the ads by Nuffnang every single time you're in my bloggie ! It'll help a lot ! You can link me too ! =)

Saturday, August 27, 2011

270811 ♥ M-Day is near !

Annyeong  !
it's finally holiday again :D
Raya holiday ! yey *wide smile*
Selamat Hari Raya for all the malays and Happy Holiday for US !

*i miss GoldCoast*
31st of August is around the corner and this also means that "someone" big for us is havin their big day, MALAYSIA :D
Merdeka is around the corner again :D
i love M'sia but not the government 
i'm proud to be a Malaysian because i'm livin in a peaceful country with no natural disasters 
i'm proud to be a Malaysian because i have different races of friends livin around me
i'm proud to be a Malaysian because i can have more holidays LOL
i'm proud to be a Malaysian because person like me loves FOOD ! and we have many different food *wink*
i'm proud to be a Malaysian because #DatukLeeChongWei won the champion 
i'm proud to be a Malaysian because we have nice beaches here like Redang and GoldCoast 
conclusion is , i'm super proud to be a Malaysian and i never regret being it :D
Happy Advance Birthday Malaysia and also my prettay cousie, MeiYenC :D

end my post with my lovely stunning Dara and the prettay Bommie :D
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment